Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Review: Kinesys Performance Sunscreen



Kinesys Performance Sunscreen is my preferred sunscreen when outdoors, and I'm outdoors a lot when photographing. It spreads evenly on your skin and doesn't feel heavy like other sunscreens. Since it's not oil based I can put it on my face and use my camera and not get the back of the camera greasy. I prefer the fragrance-free version above, but if you like fragrance in your sunscreen there are colored bottles that have smells you may like.

When the Missus and I went to Costa Rica we used nothing but this sunscreen, applied it multiple times a day and didn't get one burn. The reason this is so impressive is that Costa Rica was so hot and humid and the sunscreen stayed on and worked. It truely is water and sweat resistant.

No comments: